According to a recent article posted on Brandfuge and written by Patrick Fletcher, Openbay “is the most convenient way to find, book and pay for auto repair”. The entire team at Openbay agrees! Our users agree too given the high and favorable Google rating and reviews from customers that have used Openbay.
Openbay launched its automotive services marketplace in 2013 and continues to improve its offering and user experience. This past week, Openbay added back recommended maintenance schedules to its web application.
Fast, easy and convenient – How Openbay Works
Consumers, fleets (both private and commercial) get matched to automotive service centers nearby that can perform the automotive service needed. Participating service centers on Openbay offer Openbay users a wide range of choices to select from to service their vehicle; new and used car dealerships, independent service centers, and mobile mechanics.
- After entering a request for service (either known or unknown), users are presented with upfront price estimates from multiple service centers with the technical ability to service the user’s vehicle year, make and model.
- Users book an appointment with the service center that best meets their needs: proximity to the service center (distance), customer rating and reviews, certifications, amenities, and price
- A payment method is presented to the user – allowing the user to pay online after the service is completed
- All maintenance records are maintained online
- Openbay is a free service for its users
Do you have a need for service today? Start using Openbay now. Click here.
Image credits: Brandfuge
Save upwards of 25% on
car repair and maintenance services with Openbay+