Openbay Grows its Nationwide Network of Automotive Service Professionals by Adding One of the Largest Operators of Oil Change Facilities on the West Coast to its Automotive Services Marketplace – Oil Changers
Openbay grows its nationwide network of automotive service professionals by adding Oil Changers to its automotive services marketplace. Oil Changers is one of the largest operators of oil change facilities on the West Coast. Through its more than 80 service centers across California, Texas, Oregon, and Hawaii, Oil Changers is recognized by consumers for convenient, drive-thru model, fast service times, and friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Vehicle owners and business fleets now have access to services provided by Oil Changers on the Openbay platform.
“Openbay remains focused on expanding and scaling its nationwide coverage of automotive service centers and professionals that deliver high quality service. Oil Changers delivers on all fronts. We are excited to have the Oil Changers brand on the Openbay marketplace,“ said Openbay’s Founder and CEO, Rob Infantino.
Oil Changers is participating on the invite-only Openbay+ platform.
Consumer benefits of using Openbay include:
- The ability to quickly and conveniently get upfront pricing and book auto repair and maintenance services
- Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers individually vetted and trained by Openbay
- Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services
- Review detailed information on each shop location or mobile service provider
- Review service provider proximity (location), customer ratings and reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smartphone.
By partnering with Openbay, Oil Changers will be able to:
- Access an exclusive program in Openbay+ limited to only a few businesses in each area
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for service
- Instantly have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for a select service on a specific year-make-model vehicle
About Oil Changers
Established in 1984, Oil Changers is a leading provider of oil changes and ancillary services, including fluid exchanges, fuel system checks, state inspections, and wiper blade and filter replacements. The Company currently operates more than 80 locations across California’s Bay Area, Central Valley, San Diego and Riverside County, Texas, Oregon, and the island of Oahu in Hawaii. The Company is known for its drive thru model where customers stay in their cars while receiving a fast, quality oil service. To learn more, visit www.oilchangers.com/
To learn more or have questions about Openbay, reach out to an Openbay representative via email at [email protected] or by calling (617) 402-5282.