Product Update: Openbay Otis
Get the latest news about Openbay and “What’s new in Openbay?”
Check back here regularly to see what’s new, or subscribe to receive blog updates by email.
What’s new with Openbay Otis:
Business Benefits Card
Openbay recently announced a new feature of Otis, Business Benefits Card that highlights the value and amenities your business offers its customers. Benefits appear from within Otis during a conversation with a website visitor.
This feature was asked by many automotive service center owners, general managers and marketing teams. It was important for business to differentiate themselves from the competition and those consumers are price shoppers. Highlighting value over a price demonstrates the quality of service a consumer will receive.
Openbay Otis Business Benefits Card now features:
- Benefits statements are inserted into conversations with website visitors
- All benefit statements are customizable and specific to your business
- Unlimited number of benefit statements can be displayed
Here are example benefit statements:
- 3-year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty
- Free 24-point inspection included with all services
- Loaner cars
- Free shuttle service via Lyft
- Contactless payment processing
- Early drop off
- Video of vehicle while on lift
- AAA automotive service center
- ASE Certified automotive technicians
- Interest free financing for 6-months
With this new feature release, businesses will be able to convey its value when a web visitor requests a price estimate and prior to booking a service appointment during a conversation with Otis. This will allow you to promote your value proposition to more potential customers than ever before. We hope this new feature helps you stay focused, be more productive and spend more time doing what you do best, and that is delivering quality automotive service to your customers.
- Otis Business Benefits is available now for customers with a paid subscription and for businesses that are currently in a trial with Otis.
- Included in base subscription
This feature is available under the Profile section of your dashboard. For help with setup or if you need a tutorial, contact Openbay today.