You Might Be a #CarCareBoss If:
- You carry a tire-pressure gauge in your pocket at all times, and will pull the car over on the highway to check if you sense one tire is a couple of pounds off.
- You rely on the local police/fire stations to install your kids’ car seats every time. They know you by now.
- You’re quietly horrified if someone mentions needing a tune-up.
- You wake up early on a Saturday morning to clean your dashboard with a Q-tip.
- When you purchase a new vehicle, or one that’s “new to you,” you get a beer or glass of wine, and read the owner’s manual, cover-to-cover (”light reading,” as Lauren Fix, The Car Coach refers to it!)
- You bring your car in for scheduled maintenance, 100 miles ahead of time.
- You’ve never been stranded by the road side, waiting for a tow truck, and you do all you can to ensure that will never happen.
- You love the smell of an AutoZone; it has you feeling like a kid in a candy store.
- All of the above and/or this doesn’t even begin to cover it!
You Might Be an #AutoNeglector If:
- You hold gnomes responsible for your vehicle’s bad behavior.
- You’ll wait for your car to start smoking, or become inoperable, before you head to the shop.
- You’ve driven down the road and had other drivers point out something that’s wrong with your vehicle, like the squeaking of a belt. That’s what louder music is for, right?
- You’ve been denied an Annual Vehicle Inspection.
- You’ve driven with a check-engine light on. For months.
- You know the feeling of your brake pedal going from spongy, to low, to, “Oh snap, I just blew that stop sign!”
- You have no idea when you last got new tires.
- You’ve ever driven with a headlight out for weeks at a time.
So tell us – are you a #CarCareBoss or an #AutoNeglector?
Share proof during National Car Care Month that you’re a #CarCareBoss, and you might get $200 to fund your hobby. But hurry, this contest ends April 29. More details here.
When it’s time to repair or maintain your wheels, use Openbay to compare, book and pay for auto repair. Click Here to Get Started With Openbay