Openbay Continues to Expand its Mobile Vehicle Services with RepairSmith Joining its Automotive Services Marketplace
Consumers can now book automotive repair and maintenance services delivered by RepairSmith on the Openbay automotive services marketplace. Services can be performed at a customer’s home or office at a time that works best. RepairSmith backs their services with a 12-month / 12,000 miles warranty.
RepairSmith offers five-star quality mobile service with certified technicians, who are all employees, using RepairSmith’s state-of-the-art service vans. RepairSmith is currently available in 650+ cities, and is committed to expanding coverage further.
Consumers today are all about speed and convenience. Openbay delivers on all fronts by expanding its nationwide network of trusted automotive service brands to better serve the growing needs of consumers and business fleets.
Consumer benefits of using Openbay include:
- The ability to quickly and conveniently find and book reliable auto repair and maintenance services
- Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers (including mobile mechanics, such as RepairSmith) that have been individually vetted by Openbay
- Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services
- Sort on local automotive service providers based on location, reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smart-phone.
By partnering with Openbay, RepairSmith will be able to:
- Access an exclusive program – limited to only a few businesses in each area
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for service
- Have appointments automatically delivered to them by Openbay
- Instantly have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for select service
RepairSmith is also now part of a new and exciting soon-to-be announced program called Openbay. Openbay+ is invite-only and provides many benefits when compared to the existing Openbay marketplace.
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere with its disruptive service, offering the first and only full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and maintenance.
The company delivers complete mobile repair and maintenance to car owners with the convenience of online booking and instant price quotes, combined with five-star quality service at fair, affordable prices. RepairSmith also delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location to fleet operators, car rental agencies and dealership customers. Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service in 650+ cities across six states with over 100,000 service appointments completed to date. All RepairSmith technicians are employees of the company, equipped with customized state-of-the-art mobile service vans to deliver a best-in-class experience. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021, RepairSmith is backed by TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, Spring Mountain Capital, and other venture and automotive investors. For more information, visit www.RepairSmith.com, or on social media via Twitter, and LinkedIn.
To learn more or if you have any questions, reach out to an Openbay representative via email at [email protected] or by calling (617) 402-5282.