With the largest tire inventory in the Northeast and 12 locations serving New York and Vermont, one would think there is little time for kicking back and relaxing at Adirondack Tire & Service. But with the help of machine learning, natural language processing and conversational artificial intelligence, Adirondack employees are seeing a reduction in administrative workload AND an increase in service opportunities across all 12 locations.
In February 2019, Adirondack Tire signed up for a free trial of Openbay Otis. They haven’t looked back since. Eric Steele, Assistant Operations Manager, was surprised to see the quick results generated by adding this AI-powered tool to their website. In just four months, Openbay Otis:
- Participated in 1069 conversations with online visitors
- Scheduled 122 appointments for new customers
- Delivered 139 service estimates to potential customers
- Engaged with 160 new contacts
When Adirondack’s free trial of Otis came to an end, Eric had no trouble convincing the owner to sign up. Within just a few weeks, this innovative tool paid for itself. It quickly became apparent to Team Adirondack that Otis’ cutting-edge capabilities offered the best solution to keep up with consumer demand.
Through conversational artificial intelligence, Otis delivers real-time information to online visitors looking for automotive service. Rather than employees taking time out of their busy schedules to create personalized service quotes, book appointments and answer basic questions about the business, Otis handles it all for them. Plus, Otis works around the clock – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For Eric, Otis “is like having another employee.”
Team Adirondack knows that an educated customer is the best kind of customer. There is no better way to deliver quick answers to the most pressing questions than with the help of Otis. Equipped with the information they need, customers feel empowered that they are making the right decisions when servicing their vehicle.
One Step Ahead
Plus, technicians are better prepared for the customer’s arrival, since Otis captures all relevant information, including the year, make and model of the customer’s vehicle and the type of service needed. This means that the technicians can have the necessary auto parts ordered and ready to be installed.
What words does Eric have for shop owners considering Otis? “Install the trial and you’ll see the benefits firsthand, and quickly.”
Start converting online visitors into paying customers with a free trial of Openbay Otis. Learn more and sign up today.
Not convinced that AI can contribute to revenue growth and improving the customer experience? Read more Otis success stories here:
- How Hollenshade’s Auto Service Stays on the Cutting Edge Since 1939
- How R&G Auto in Alexandria, VA Delivers a Five-Star Customer Experience
- Artificial Intelligence Is Proven to Improve Your Automotive Service Business: Here’s Why
Looking for more ways to improve your automotive service business? Check out:
- How to Make Your Auto Repair Shop Waiting Room Stand Out
- Show, Don’t Tell: The Power of Video in Gaining Your Customers Trust
- How to Recruit and Retain Better Mechanics in a Talent Drought
- Organic Mechanics: How to Approach Car Repair with a Conscience
Coming soon to Openbay Overdrive:
- Social Media 101: Developing a Social Media Presence for Your Auto Shop, Small or Large
- Why Your Customers Hate Phone Calls and What You Can Do To Avoid Them
- How to Optimize Your Automotive Service Website to Win Search
Leave a Reply